Thread: Gift from AIGA: Digital Subscription to ID Magazine

Post Gift from AIGA: Digital Subscription to ID Magazine

... one of the perks of having an AIGA membership is getting digital copies of ID Magazine. This started about two months ago, and is a pretty cool perk.

The quality is really good, and this month's issue is the one with the emerging new designers:

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Lasky
    Dear Design Professional,

Your digital issue of International Design Magazine has just arrived.
    Read the latest from the design world now:

September/October 2007

Welcome to the September/October issue of I.D. --our annual tribute to emerging designers. Here you'll find work by some of the most startling young talents from around the globe:

An Anglo-Indian couple who set the Milan Furniture Fair on its ear... A Chilean-born maverick taking Manhattan by storm... A Taiwanese duo that designs everything from Skype phones to cities... A trio of scrappy studios struggling to make their mark in Berlin.

Plus, we bring you the fifth annual Student Design Review, our showcase of extraordinary early achievers.

The digital version of I.D. represents a new frontier in print journalism. You can browse through the pages like a traditional paper magazine, search by key words, email articles to friends and associates, and link to products and services advertised in the issue.

Sincerely,
    Julie Lasky
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	idmagdemo.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	113.8 KB 
ID:	17292  
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @uiwgd || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page