PDA

View Full Version : SW Episode III -- just a thought...

ProfClayton
April 29th, 2003, 21:02
Wouldn't it be cool if in Episode III, Vader [Anakin] and Windu fight infront of a helpless ObiWan and before Vader can cut him down, Windu turns himself over to the force, disappearing from ObiWan's view.

That would really cheese Vader off, knowing he didn't get the kill... and maybe that's how ObiWan learned how to do it so he can get the last laugh in that scene in ANH when he does it infront of Luke in his battle with Vader on the hanger bay... it's just a thought.

Since we know that a Master Jedi can become one with the force (instead of dying), kind a like being translated like Moses was (carried away into heaven without tasting death).

Anyway, just a thought from my inner-Jedi.

Here's to SW Episode III... two years and counting...

Professor Watkins
April 30th, 2003, 17:55
I've got a better thought....how about if George Lucas develops a story line and then turns over the script and the directing to ANYONE else but him.

I have to say episode I and II were unfortunately some of the worse films I've seen in a long time. Bad acting, weak story, poor pacing....even the effects were nice, but certainly not the kind of ground breaking stuff that'd we'd like to see. Truly makes one sad to see such a great legacy go to pot.

Anyway, just my thought.

Oh, and one other thing - Death to Jar-Jar!!

Will
April 30th, 2003, 20:09
No kidding, I couldnt have said it better myself.

I'd rate that movie parallel to Final Fantasy Spirits Within in the same manner. One thing for sure, Darth Maul will forever be the coolest most infamous villain of them all, well next to Agent Smith =D. I'd rack on this movie but I've spent enough time convincing others to just fast forward to the last 45 minutes of this flick if they ever planned on getting the dvd...oh and not to bother about the extra footage (which most would agree it was better on dvd, seeing how its highly probable the flick could have pummelled even lower then it is now if they were included in the theatrical release)
Ok so, before me made SW Ep II he promissed not to pull a "Jar-Jar" again... so what does he do? He screws the image of CP30 instead.
I would hate for him to be a living proof that elder directors turn senile when they know they should have retired ages ago.
However, I'm still a fan of the ep4-6, but for these earily installments, will be nothing more then tasteless eye-candy for me. But as for my inner jedi, its faded long ago, and has been unplugged from this dreamworld, in to the real world.

ProfClayton
April 30th, 2003, 21:08
<center>http://pmayhem.com/bigbug/jarjar.jpg</center>

Jar-Jar vs The Space Lemmings (http://pmayhem.com/bigbug/spacelemmings.jpg)

mojosalsa
April 30th, 2003, 22:28
LMAO.
Jar Jar does suck though. Royally.

I have to say episode I and II were unfortunately some of the worse films I've seen in a long time
The only thing that kept me awake during II was Ani's hottness, and the battle scenes (when the bots walked through the "plasm-shield" and the Jango Fett fight -so cool ). I really can't see how he will become Vader though. He's not mean/angsty enough.

~mojosalsa

ProfClayton
May 1st, 2003, 07:52
Originally posted by mojosalsa
... and the Jango Fett fight -so cool
I've been waiting for an exccuse to put this pic up too...

<center>http://pmayhem.com/bigbug/bubbafett.jpg </center>

phoenixrai
May 1st, 2003, 23:54
Originally posted by mojosalsa
LMAO.
Jar Jar does suck though. Royally.

well, i guess i am the only one here that loved jar jar! he was sooo cute :D i loved him.

i actually wanted to see more of him. so it looks like i will be standing alone on this one :D

BigPoppaPump
May 8th, 2003, 14:54
Yo!

I totally agree with you guys about weak plots and bad acting, but for some odd reason episode II made a big old load of Benjamin. Another thing, for the love of money, I cannot figure out why people have such a beef with Jar Jar. What has he done to offend the mass? I don't particularly like the Guy, but I don't hate him.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have to say episode I and II were unfortunately some of the worse films I've seen in a long time
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You should definitely check out Armageddon with Ben Afleck and Bruce Willies. Now that is the worst movie ever - cool effect, weak story plot.

Bucket
March 13th, 2005, 01:10
Here's to SW Episode III... two years and counting...

Yep, cheers...
hehehe ;)