PDA

View Full Version : Halo for PC

Will
September 28th, 2003, 22:03
Best game and second PC game I've bought since Counter Strike 3 years ago.

Just holy freaking sknikeees d00ds! This game... ROX!!
Very much like the Xbox version only obviously since this time you now have the mouse and keyboard as controls, there wont be any autoaim assist from the game. The physics still kick as well as these huge awesome maps. Unlike the Xbox version there tend to be some repetitve rooms in just a few of the maps. A few new weapons you can use which include this huge looking alien plasma blaster and the flamethrower. You can now control new vehicles like the Banshee and these special warthog that has shoots missiles. The Banshee is really fun to play in multiplayer mode cause you can pull of a bunch of Pearl Harbor dog fight attacks. Speaking of multiplayer, they have added a couple new maps that totally kick as well as the usual Multiplayer mode options the Xbox had. ONline totally kick arse.

THe only thing that sucks about this game is its represent one of the latest games that requires your computer to have some pretty high specs. I have 1.4ghz, 512 ddram, amd athlon Xp with a GF 3 TI500 graphics card, the highest frame rate I can put it WITHOUT LAG is at 800X600, I tried 1600X1200 and it lagged like a beach. But it still works pretty fine, I'm still saving up for my Quadro ^^.
The min req. recc. is a GF4 4, 2.0ghz, 512 ddram system if you want minimal high rez.

Anyways I love my LEGIT copy as well as my Toy MAster Sergeant that came with it which I neatly placed next to my Power Rangers and Barbies.

Will
September 30th, 2003, 04:23
once again.. I've found another source that provides a distraction to my CG studies. I had to uninstall it and I neatly taped it up and threw it in my closet.

My name is Will and I am a game-a-holic. I have resisted the temptation for about 4 hours now and counting. I am happy that I was fortunate to get at least 2 hours of sleep after a 4 hour online 8 player Covenant Banshee dog fight melee on Death Island.

hopper2k
September 30th, 2003, 18:38
Yeah, sad to say, but videogames and being a 3D student don't mix.