PDA

View Full Version : Interesting

romeoandjuliet146
September 18th, 2003, 16:38
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

hopper2k
September 18th, 2003, 17:21
WOW! That's really true (I guess), since I had no problem reading that post.

ProfClayton
September 18th, 2003, 18:32
This is stemming from the arguement about the name of a new imported fragrance to the USA called French Connection United Kingdom... or more affectionately known as fcuk for short.

That name has parents in an uproar since its being sold at many counters in the mall across the US.

There are two type fcuk him for men and fcuk her for women... the slogan is "scent to bed"...

I can see why parents are upset, 'cause the mind tricks you into thinking of another word... which I won't utter here. ;)

tiffanyann
September 18th, 2003, 21:43
I heard about that and i think its an awesome slogan! Its nothing an American would come up with or at least put out to the public because of how far out it goes and because of the obvious uproar it would have on parents and society in general. All and all i think its a really nice idea. But of course its the way I think...:)

phoenixrai
September 21st, 2003, 23:57
Originally posted by Professor Clayton
This is stemming from the arguement about the name of a new imported fragrance to the USA called French Connection United Kingdom... or more affectionately known as fcuk for short.

That name has parents in an uproar since its being sold at many counters in the mall across the US.

There are two type fcuk him for men and fcuk her for women... the slogan is "scent to bed"...

I can see why parents are upset, 'cause the mind tricks you into thinking of another word... which I won't utter here. ;)

oh that's classic!! lmao...why didn't i think of that! *scratches head*