PDA

View Full Version : Stealth..

Jeremy
March 13th, 2006, 13:02
Anyone seen this?

Overall it's a pretty crappy movie, but the vfx were pretty cool... It's worth checking out if you have a chance. There were a few shots where if I didn't know any better I'd say they strapped a camera to a missle and shot it out of those planes. Pretty cool effects.

Andrew
March 13th, 2006, 13:33
Nope, it looked kinda like the typical sci-fi story so I didn't go...

texas72shovelhead
March 13th, 2006, 13:46
what no link to a trailers??

trailer page (http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2005/STUVWXYZ/Stealth/trailer.php)

ProfClayton
March 13th, 2006, 13:59
I had the choice of seeing either this movie or "The Island" at the Arclight Theaters in Hollywood over the summer.

I saw "The Island".

They should have a rule in the Academy that if you release a bad movie after an Oscar win, you should have it taken away.

Jamie Foxx would have lost his.

;)

One of these days I may rent it and give it a spin.

acarrera
March 13th, 2006, 18:12
i rather wait for it on HBO. :)

ProfClayton
March 13th, 2006, 20:25
HBO? Too expensive.

Try HEB. I can always use the $1 rental machine there. ;)

acarrera
March 13th, 2006, 22:20
lol. :lol: nice.

Andrew
March 13th, 2006, 22:27
Or maybe Amazon's new download service will be ready by then...

texas72shovelhead
March 13th, 2006, 22:34
HBO is only good for showing lame arse movies like space jam;)

Andrew
March 13th, 2006, 23:15
like space jam;) LOL...

Tiny, you're just full of good jokes... :p

acarrera
March 14th, 2006, 00:27
Whats wrong with Space Jam!? :D

texas72shovelhead
March 14th, 2006, 01:08
Whats wrong with Space Jam!? :D

not a thing bubba, I just missed you man...... how have you been??

have a great spring break

acarrera
March 14th, 2006, 01:38
my spring break is full of plans...work. :ouch: U? get that sweet camara for your truck? :)

molina
March 14th, 2006, 03:23
stealth ? ? ? ? http://uk.geocities.com/hindgunship/jessica_biel_stealth.jpg it was a good movie ... kindo dumb though

texas72shovelhead
March 14th, 2006, 06:52
my spring break is full of plans...work. :ouch: U? get that sweet camara for your truck? :)
about the same for me man..... and I nope not yet ... I keep getting outbid, but I am working on it... I'll let you know

Jeremy
March 16th, 2006, 16:08
yeah keiphus i liked those effects they were cool man

Will
March 17th, 2006, 13:04
well at work its one of the flicks we're using for reference on dog fighting mainly for dog fighting.
After watching both dvds, the story is weak of course, but the visuals were just kick butt totally awesome stuff, and knowing that I get to be part of something similar as what they show in the behind the scenes is even better. I totally respect the director and crew that made this flick. Its definitely a ride and something I'd suggest yall take a look if you want that kind of "IMAX Rollercoaster experience". Dont expect it to be the greatest flick in the world, like I said, all it is an awesome visual ride.

Jeremy
March 17th, 2006, 13:28
I'm assuming that you guys are working on some stuff for the History Channel then? Because I saw some pre-matchframe dog fights on tv the other day and they just looked like crap. Good to know you guys will make them look alot better. :-D

Will
March 17th, 2006, 14:51
Really? . yeah I hope so, but then again with limited funds, limited time, less then a hand full of people, and more then a boat load of work, theres only so much you can do. And boy did I learn that in school.

Jeremy
March 17th, 2006, 14:54
Yeah, the older stuff they were showing was pretty bad. Hopefully you guys can do some of those things justice! :p budgets seem to get worse and worse as time goes on though lol

Will
March 17th, 2006, 19:05
OOOh! ahah psssh, yeah I know what yer talkin bout now, yeah totally man haha!

Thomas Monberg Thompson
March 19th, 2006, 01:58
Since when the hell was hollywood about making great movies? its all about the pocket books man! Resident evil apocylipse made millions over seas but bombed in the US, and it did suck!

Will
March 19th, 2006, 09:13
on a side note, if any one ever needs reference for fast camera motion, and interesting camera shots for impossible places, Check out all of Rob Cohens movies including all the gawd awful Fast and the Furiouses.
Next to that theres also Final Fantasy Advent Children. which is also comes out April 19th!!!! on dvd 2 dvd set, preorder it at amazon now!