PDA

View Full Version : Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby (Trailer)

ProfClayton
February 12th, 2006, 23:51
From the team that brought you Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgandy comes Will Ferrell in...

Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby (http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/talladeganights/index.html)

:lol::up:

molina
February 13th, 2006, 00:30
did he say " walker the texas ranger" ? ... that reminds me of foundations prof clayton (kick)... oohh god . .the old times...

i think is going to be a great movie ...
hopefully i'll watch Date Movie this weekend... i think is gonna be awesome too

SublimeOne
February 13th, 2006, 00:43
That looks funny!

Will
February 14th, 2006, 17:56
"I'm burnin! Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish god! Help me Tom Cruise!"

Otaku_Zero
February 14th, 2006, 23:58
did he say " walker the texas ranger" ?
It was "Walker" and "Texas Ranger" the names of his kids

He sounds like his George W. Bush character from SNL, that's the only thing turning me off from this hilarious movie.

ProfClayton
August 5th, 2006, 20:20
I am seeing this movie in an hour... I can't wait!

Will
August 5th, 2006, 22:26
boy they had like A LOT of product placements geared towards the life styles of Nascar fans and Redneck people. Its a giant stereotype about Rednecks.

I have to say my favorite scene is the whole hospital scene. hehe.

Its pretty good but I have to say I liked Anchorman better. Molly Shannon was a blast as well haha.

ProfClayton
August 5th, 2006, 23:48
I liked this one over Anchorman... but I do agree with you that the best part of the film was the hospital scene, especially the knife in the leg.

"Was that Elvis Costello and Mos Def sitting at the table?" rotflmao

Loved the outtakes.

Pharoah
August 6th, 2006, 16:58
Freakin hilarious!!! I liked this better then Anchorman too... It was definetely Mos Def, but I oculdnt tell who the other guy was cuz I was stuck on wondering why Mos Def was there... Definetely heavy product placement, like when he... i dont wantto give anything away, go see it!!!

ProfClayton
August 6th, 2006, 20:10
"Let's go get ourselves kicked out of an Applebees." :lol:

jennyrockets
August 10th, 2006, 16:26
Michael Clarke Duncan was great in the movie. Him singing Donna Summer's Last Dance was the thing that made me crack up the most.

"Don't you put that evil on me! Don't you put that evil on me!"