PDA

View Full Version : Have You Received this Spam?

BigPoppaPump
September 9th, 2003, 09:22
Fri, Sep 05, 03 02:57:52 AM EDT

From DrippyZeo:
ATTN: THE PRESIDENT/CEO
Dear Sir / Madam,
I am Mr. Bib Fortuna, secretary to the late Desilijic family boss,Jabba the Hutt who died on Tatooine while still on active duty for our family.

When my boss was alive I used to move funds running into millions of Galactic Credits to Nar Shaddaa and Ord Mantell. However, on the eve of my boss's death in Tatooine, he gave me the sum of 24m(million) Galactic Credits in cash to move to Nar Shaddaa as usual, but immediately my boss died I moved the funds to CORUSCANT through a diplomatic courier service to a security company on CORUSCANT. The funds have been in the security company on CORUSCANT.

Because of the restriction placed on my family by the New Republic Government, I Simply cannot travel to secure the funds from the security company on CORUSCANT.

What I now need from you are as follows:

(1) You should travel to CORUSCANT to secure the funds in cash on my behalf and deposit it in your bank account on your planet.

(2) You will be entitled to 10% of the total sum involved for your assistance.

(3) As soon as you confirm to me by holo transmission your readiness to travel to CORUSCANT, I will fax a copy of my Power of Attorney to the security company on CORUSCANT authorizing them to release the funds to you.

(4) As soon as you have the funds in your custody, I will give you my account details on Kessell where you will transfer my funds to on my behalf.

Your URGENT response is needed. All correspondence must be through my lawyer,holo:392-3492-342488-234. Attentioned to my attorney (SALACIOUS B. CRUMB). Please do not forget to include your direct holo line for easy reach.

I hope I can trust you with my family's last financial hope.

Best regards,
MR. BIB FORTUNA

Professor Watkins
September 9th, 2003, 21:30
Now that's funny.