PDA

View Full Version : Ultraviolet Trailer

Professor Watkins
January 29th, 2006, 17:31
Could be ultra-interesting, or ultra-stupid. Futuristic films......hmmmm......

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/ultraviolet/high.html

ProfClayton
January 29th, 2006, 19:30
I watched this last week and I agree with you completely... it could either way.

I liked Milla in The Fifth Element but couldn't stand her in Resident Evil (I turned it off about a third of way into it).

It looks like its got the vibe that Aeon Flux should have had.

I'll give it the benefit of the doubt.

Otaku_Zero
January 29th, 2006, 20:04
I think it has lots of potential, the only that caught my eye as dumb were the swords that were on fire.

Otaku_Zero
January 30th, 2006, 00:02
also, shouldn't this be in the theater forum?

molina
January 30th, 2006, 00:45
her hair sucks... she doesnt look scary ... I dont think this actress is the best for this character she looks too "girly"...

i think she was good for the resident evil movies.

good movies of protagonist girls are Kill Bills and Underworlds...

plus, this just looks like another resident evil movie but with more effects...

i think it wont be good. and even if it has a good story, im gonna be mad by having this actress as the protagonist.

atl_messiah
February 7th, 2006, 21:46
I'm putting money on Ultra-sux as Watkins so put it!

Janzer
February 24th, 2006, 03:17
I agree about with you clayton about milla in those two films. Don't forget her role in Joan of Arc, she was psycho! Pretty frickin awesome. I saw this trailer on tv today, looks pretty neato. I like the part where that one soldier in black rolls in as a ball ala star wars droids, and unfolds into a person.

ProfClayton
March 2nd, 2006, 13:51
If I can get everything that I need to done tomorrow, I might treat myself to this movie tomorrow night.

:D

molina
March 4th, 2006, 04:04
it ultrasucked! i saw it !

jennyrockets
March 19th, 2006, 21:25
i really liked Mila in the movie "Dummy" with Adrien Brody. She was really funny.