PDA

View Full Version : Underworld: Evolution

molina
January 19th, 2006, 20:24
Part one is awesome. I think Im gonna rent it to study all the lycan-vampire situation and the Vampire rulers of part one before i watch this movie. Seems great to me.

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/underworldevolution/

Otaku_Zero
January 19th, 2006, 22:53
it should be pretty sweet considering how they left off the first one...

plus Kate Beckinsale is ridiculously hot

definately looking forward to this one

Will
January 20th, 2006, 04:20
Is it me or does Van Helsing already seem like a sequel or prequel to that movie in first place?
Anyways 21th century vampires just arnt vampires with out a rave.

*Jamming to New Order, and swinging gigantic glowsticks like nun-chucks while hissing and revealing my canine teeth cause i have a thurst for Cranberry Juice.*

molina
January 22nd, 2006, 01:30
i saw it... AWESOME movie... the plot is just incredible ... at the beginning i was watching and then i stop and realized that my mouth was open and i stopped eating my Super Nacho Combo... I love this movie... and the Girl is PERFECT ... awesome role in the movie ... the end also perfect... (idont wanna tell you guys the end but ... there is a good fight there). and yes ... Michael and the girl make love... which might lead to another movie ... but i seriously doubt it. good graphics good action. 10 of 10... go see it ...

Otaku_Zero
January 26th, 2006, 12:26
I agree, good movie. some great animation and effects.

Jeremy
January 26th, 2006, 14:21
It sold out twice when I went to see it... but I agree with you ^... kate beckinsale is amazingly beautiful

atl_messiah
February 7th, 2006, 20:44
:lol:

Janzer
February 24th, 2006, 02:14
I watched, while behind me were about 5 kids age 7 and under....in front of me 3 kids 7 and under (appeared to be at least). Kinda makes me feel weird watching naked people and exploding heads on the big screen with kids all around me. Otherwise, my only peve about it is that shotgun blast kate took to the midsection, apparently not only does her body regenerate on it's own, but so does her costume.

Jeremy
March 6th, 2006, 19:09
It's like the incredibles man... the suits become one with the characters. :p

But there were several shots I noticed where one second the glass was broken, then the next shot I can see the slightest reflection from the camera being outside the window and the glass isn't broken anymore... specifically on that truck/highway scene.. but there were a few others.

molina
March 6th, 2006, 19:12
i was staring at the girl .. thats problably wht i didnt notice all of that :D ...