PDA

View Full Version : Chron. Narnia A MUST SEE

molina
December 9th, 2005, 02:11
I just watched it at the Alamo quarry. Is awesome ... the animals look REAL even though they are digitally made. The story is awesome as well. Is unpredictable which makes it amazing ... I loved this money. I really recommend to go see this movie. :D :D :D

texas72shovelhead
December 9th, 2005, 08:18
I love money too ... whats the movie about?

http://adisney.go.com/disneypictures/narnia/index.html

hopper2k
December 11th, 2005, 01:35
i saw this money earlier today. i liked it, but it had its slow moments...i dozed off a few times actually. the battle scene was good. the beavers were my favorite thing of the movie.

***/****

i also got my advanced ticket for king kong, yay.

texas72shovelhead
December 11th, 2005, 09:13
lol

Will
December 11th, 2005, 23:32
yeah man, Aslans, mane is freaking insane. all of it was, I loved it. In some cases I liked it better then LOTR, especially the battle. freaking wicked man. the Camera shots were much clearer and not so cluttered, it didnt give you that feeling like in LOTR as though " oh well lets just show you a bunch of Orcs and have them clash with the Elven soldiers and humans. No it was way better then that. In every shot you saw the variety of evil creatures against good creatures, man you saw, Goblins, and Porkpeople and Minotaurs and Bat people, and cyclops's and Giants and little asian looking miniature Mongols with the Shang Tsung mustache and shot arrows, Griffins, Pheonix's, Fauns, and so much more. Gosh it was awesome. it just made the war more interesting too look at.. especially the Minotaur and Centaur battles nearly crapped my pants. it was soo awesome!

yes and I loved the Beaver characters too!!!

THe music was very good too.

I look for ward to the next 6 movies.

nowhere man
December 17th, 2005, 11:54
Oh man, Will, Aslan's mane was done so incredibly well. It was as if you could reach out and touch his fur. :D

I've always loved The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. I think my favourite moment is still when Lucy first meets Mr. Tumnus. They really did that scene well.

Andrew
December 17th, 2005, 12:03
Saw it last night. It was faithful to the books for the most part. The stuff that was added in was actually very well done. Of course, the CG was awesome. It fit very well and didn't detract from the story-telling.

I liked the witch and the lead centaur. The griffin and Aslan were well done, but like Hopper said, the beavers were one of the best parts. I cringe every time I think of the beavers (or Aslan for that matter) in the old Narnia series...

texas72shovelhead
December 17th, 2005, 19:48
whats a narnia anyway?

Andrew
December 17th, 2005, 21:12
A place... you should check it out sometime. It's generally found inside of wardrobes...

Jacqueline
December 17th, 2005, 22:36
I guess I am the only one that didn't love the movie...

ProfClayton
December 17th, 2005, 23:11
"It's the Chronic - What! - cles of Narnia!"*

*If you watched SNL tonight, you'd get it.

texas72shovelhead
December 18th, 2005, 09:30
"It's the Chronic - What! - cles of Narnia!"*

Hahahahhahahahahaha

that was the best part of saturday night live last night !!

texas72shovelhead
December 18th, 2005, 09:31
I guess I am the only one that didn't love the movie...

tell us why ....... I really wanna know why ... please tell us why...

Otaku_Zero
December 18th, 2005, 11:59
The story is awesome as well. Is unpredictable which makes it amazing
unpredictible, unless you've read the book which has been out forever

Andrew
December 18th, 2005, 12:52
I guess I am the only one that didn't love the movie... You didn't like it?! I could see someone not being to enthusiastic about it, but not liking it? Do tell.

ProfClayton
December 18th, 2005, 15:34

Here's a link to the skit (http://youtube.com/watch.php?v=IggTu7kV7No&search=lazy%20sunday%20snl).

SublimeOne
December 18th, 2005, 18:25
Finally...got my internet fixed, this time I don't think it'll break again. I still have to see this movie....damn it

Jacqueline
December 27th, 2005, 17:05
You didn't like it?! I could see someone not being to enthusiastic about it, but not liking it? Do tell.

Well, I didn't like the four main actors (the children). The fighting was 'eh' and although some of the special effects were quite nice, other parts weren't as polished...

SublimeOne
December 29th, 2005, 14:47
cool, finally saw it, like hopper said the story is kind of slow, but the characters, all of the CG, blew me away

Jeremy
January 3rd, 2006, 02:55
Saw it tonight... overall good movie. I thought the beavers were well done... and I enjoyed the creatures... Unfortunately I think being in this industry its hard for us to enjoy movies anymore... or at least I've found that to be true... I'm so busy looking for the halo's of the greenscreens that I don't get the full experience... and as much as I try I can't help it.

But I thought they did a great job on this and I liked the movie, I would see it again. It would be cool if they made all 7, I only read 5 of them and probably won't get around to the other 2.

Angelo Pardo
January 6th, 2006, 00:38
The movie will make its debut here in Japan on March 4th! What fun! :P