PDA

View Full Version : Upgraded to 3.0.9: Notice any problems?

ProfClayton
September 24th, 2005, 15:59
Post them here.

texas72shovelhead
September 26th, 2005, 23:45
purdy buttons

Otaku_Zero
September 26th, 2005, 23:52
I'm not sure yet, but I think I might be having a problem displaying which threads I've read or not read yet (like everything is saying it's been read). I'll keep an eye on it and get back to you, or rather, if I don't say anything more about it, assume I don't have a complaint.

texas72shovelhead
September 27th, 2005, 01:40
are you using firefox? I have had to get used to that lil oddity for a while now but oh well.

Otaku_Zero
September 27th, 2005, 09:28
yeah, I've got Firefox, but I never noticed this happening until now

texas72shovelhead
September 27th, 2005, 12:15
funny, even in the old version it happened to me in firefox.

ProfClayton
September 27th, 2005, 12:46
I'm not sure yet, but I think I might be having a problem displaying which threads I've read or not read yet (like everything is saying it's been read). I'll keep an eye on it and get back to you, or rather, if I don't say anything more about it, assume I don't have a complaint.
I'm not quite sure what you mean.

Thread identification of participation is shown through the icons inside the forum area. It should keep track of your participation through that. If you are talking about the 'New Posts' icons on the very first page, it only remembers the new one when you visit. If you've been on the site awhile and the refresh times in, it will drop that info.

Here are the thread icons if you need a refresher.

If I get what you are saying, I have not noticed anything like what you've been experiencing... and use FireFox about 90% of the time.

texas72shovelhead
September 27th, 2005, 13:44
everytime I sign on to the forums, its a surprise to me if I am going to see if there are any new posts (red@) some times some of them are on and sometimes they are all on and sometimes none of them are on

texas72shovelhead
September 27th, 2005, 22:50
huh funny, happens in explorer too

Andrew
September 28th, 2005, 00:48
Hmm, works ok for me.

Secret: stay away from the drink Tiny...

;)