PDA

View Full Version : over 100 Leaked SW:Ep3 Screenshots

Will
April 10th, 2005, 20:41
MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!!!!!

about a month ago, Lucas had close down some website that leaked some freaking MAAAJJJOR spoilers to the upcoming EPisode 3, but anyhow, another website is succeeding its place, that we found on this forum.....

again... MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD..... 100 screenshots of the most intense sequences of Episode 3.

..I've only seen 1 page... do you dare.. see them alll......??

If you click this link, you might regret it.. (http://www.aptirrelevance.com/sw-archive/searchresults.php?browse=rots&setname=rots)

ProfClayton
April 10th, 2005, 21:19
I have seen them and they are pretty cool.

I have read just about every spoiler there is... just short of reading the novelization that was released last week.

I might have spoiled just about everything looking at those sites.... but its going to be a very fun movie to watch.

... by the way... Anakin turns to Vader in this one.

... and if you are curious, there is a reason that Vader is the only Sith Lord that can't summon and shoot Sith Lightening and defend himself from it... wanna know why????

Just ask me.

Angelo Pardo
April 10th, 2005, 22:17
why Prof. why

ProfClayton
April 10th, 2005, 22:34
why Prof. why

<table><tr><td bgcolor="black">He does not have any human arms. He loses the other one (his right arm) in the final battle with Obi-Wan. He lost his left hand in AOTC and again in The Clone Wars Vo. II.

In order to create the lightening and defend against it, you must channel the force through your hands.</td></tr></table>

Will
April 10th, 2005, 22:37
uh.. cause he's a machine.. and metal is a conductor of electricity, so Sith lighting attck would techinically backfire the instant it is emitted from his mechanical hands and screw up his circuits, then they'd have to wait till episode 4 so Han Solo can hot wire him back up.

ProfClayton
April 10th, 2005, 22:40
Here's a pic that they don't in the link above in Will's first post.

It's the aftermath of the battle between Anakin and Obi-Wan (not for the faint of heart):

Image: Kentucky Fried Jedi (http://img17.exs.cx/img17/747/neu12bmp4wd8zx.jpg)

(The above picture is from a German Star Wars Fanzine!)

Angelo Pardo
April 10th, 2005, 22:42
Not being an avid Star Wars fan, I have to say,

Ohhh no wonder he's dressed in that black guise! He was beaten by the ugly stick (or light sabre, in this case ;))!!1

Angelo Pardo
April 10th, 2005, 22:50
...then they'd have to wait till episode 4 so Han Solo can hot wire him back up.

There's going to be an EPISODE 4?!1

Will
April 10th, 2005, 22:55
woops haha, posted right after you did,

anyways so i'm looking at Vaders suit in this movie and comparing it to all the other.. high technological stuff in this flick.. and man it jsut doesnt seem right.... especiallly this piece...

ProfClayton
April 10th, 2005, 22:58
There's going to be an EPISODE 4?!1
Oh Angelo... you really aren't a Star Wars fan...

Episode 1: The Phantom Menace (1999)

Episode 2: Attack of the Clones (2002)

Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith (2005)

Episode 4: A New Hope (1977)

Episode 5: The Empire Strikes Back (1980)

Episode 6: The Return of the Jedi (1983)

Angelo Pardo
April 10th, 2005, 23:09
His chest piece reminded me of what a High Priest wore!!

Oh Angelo... you really aren't a Star Wars fan...

Sorry, but I'll be more receptive to the series when episode 3 and 4 comes out! :)
Now is Space Balls part of the series too?

Otaku_Zero
April 12th, 2005, 09:28
I just want to have my all day Star Wars-fest when episode 3 comes out on DVD

ProfClayton
April 12th, 2005, 09:37
I just want to have my all day Star Wars-fest when episode 3 comes out on DVD
Its scheduled for a September/October 2005 release (believe it or not).

Bucket
April 15th, 2005, 16:40
Possible Spoiler below.

<table><tr><td bgcolor="black">So, Syfo Dyas is Darth Siddious?

Siddious got his extreme force powers by cloning Midiclorians and transplanting them into himself.

Which then lead to an imbalance in the force. Thus Anakin was conceived by Midiclorians to bring balance to the force.

As Syfo Dyas, he has to fake his death and of course disguise himself from the other jedi. </td></tr></table>