PDA

View Full Version : What is currently on your desk?

Jacqueline
November 9th, 2004, 20:12
As suggested by Andrew: what crazy stuff do you have on your desk at this moment?

I have an antique Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland Alice figurine. Its from the 1960's. :D

Andrew
November 9th, 2004, 20:25
Oo cool. One thing at a time, eh? With pictures? Even better :) See? That's why I have you start these things... :D

Hmm... too many things... OK, I have a homestarrunner/strongbad drink coaster my sisters gave me. I use it for the atrocious juice drinks my mom fixes... When the drink is "ok" I use the homestar side and when it tastes particularly bad I use strongbad...

I couldn't find a pic of the coaster online and I don't have a camera handy so here's a fuzzy pic of homestar...

ProfClayton
November 9th, 2004, 20:47
On my desk...? How about above it!

ProfClayton
November 9th, 2004, 20:49
Here's a close up of Obi-Wan Extreme, that my brother gave me for my b-day last May.

Angelo Pardo
November 9th, 2004, 21:47
wooo billy joel! she's always the woman for me rocks my socks! :)
and btw, so many cd-r's! :O

Angelo Pardo
November 9th, 2004, 21:48
obi-wan looks like moses with the flowy garb and high tech lightsabre :O

Jacqueline
November 9th, 2004, 21:53
Its a happy sandwich!

ProfClayton
November 9th, 2004, 22:00
obi-wan looks like moses with the flowy garb and high tech lightsabre :O
;)

Andrew
November 9th, 2004, 22:07
LOL //that's all I have to say... ;)

Angelo Pardo
November 9th, 2004, 22:11
HAHAHAHA I LURV EET!!!

I still have to watch this.... :/
i owe it all to cruddy webcam for crystal clear picture :)
too lazy to get the real digicam out D:

Angelo Pardo
November 9th, 2004, 22:15
Its a happy sandwich!

did you eat it?? XD

hopper2k
November 9th, 2004, 22:26
my webcam took a crystal clear picture too.

here's my spongebob pez dispenser in his underwear with cyber spawn cuddling him.

Spooty
November 9th, 2004, 23:03
Its my Mega Beaker! MEEEEEEEEEEP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEp

Sam Treadway
November 10th, 2004, 01:46
my extensive keychain collection

Sam Treadway
November 10th, 2004, 02:07
the shelvesf above my desk

ProfClayton
November 10th, 2004, 08:44
Good to know I'm not the only with stacks of CDs everywhere! ;)

Jacqueline
November 10th, 2004, 10:43
did you eat it?? XD

Yep yep, I sure did!

Frogs love iced coffee from Starbucks.

parklife
November 10th, 2004, 17:56

Andrew
November 10th, 2004, 22:24
Got hold of a camera. Here's the coaster... If you look back at my previous narrative you can deduce that I get more bad juice drinks than good ;) Something also chewed on the edge of the homestar side. One of my siblings most likely... either that or my sister's pet prairie dog somehow got to it...

Forgive the bad lighting...

Andrew
November 10th, 2004, 22:29
Ok, since the last one was for the other post, I can post a new one without penalty ;)

It's a little branch with two baby pinecones that I picked up in a forrest in Wales. It's been on my desk since I got back in July cuz I haven't found a place for it...

Erik
November 11th, 2004, 09:27
http://www.thevisions.com/public/forums/desk1.jpg

Hooked up my PS2 to my computer for San Andreas since I never move from there =|

http://www.thevisions.com/public/forums/DaveInsanity04.jpg
And a close up of Dave's Insanity Hot Sauce which is in a coffin in the pic above.
Its only good for daring your friends or making grown men cry with only a pea sized drop ;)

parklife
November 11th, 2004, 21:48
yeesh. I bet you can also use it to clean floors and disinfect your kitchen counter :D

And a close up of Dave's Insanity Hot Sauce which is in a coffin in the pic above.
Its only good for daring your friends or making grown men cry with only a pea sized drop ;)

Erik
November 11th, 2004, 22:27
haha I wouldn't doubt it :D

Will
November 11th, 2004, 22:31
dang Rebecca's all neat.

Bucket
November 28th, 2004, 00:30
Various objects I have around my computer... slow computer (800 mhz) but I can still make stuff on it. I'll get a new computer soon, I resist the urge to buy, by telling myself... the longer I can put it off, the faster my computer will be in the future. :)

Bucket
November 28th, 2004, 00:41
I got that poster along time ago right when they were about to release toy story 2. I was still a bit confused about Jesse's character. I think they send those posters to anyone who owns stock in pixar. (I don't own stock anymore.. it didn't seem to go anywhere) The other poster is right next to it but you can't see it :)

Bucket
November 28th, 2004, 00:46
On top of the computer.

Bucket
November 28th, 2004, 00:57
Last, is my junky japanese arcade machine. I swap the jamma (japanese aracde machine manufacturers association) pcbs out and play old school. It's amazing how cheap jamma pcbs have become. Though my machine is a super street fighter 2 cabinet I never got the ssf2 pcb and probably never will cause of the suicide batteries attached to all of capcoms pcbs after they made the switch to the cps2 system and eventually cps3. Suicide batteries basically cause the roms to go bad when the batteries run dead. The purpose of the batteries is to act as a detterent against pirating. Just about all of the sega pcbs have suicide batteries. (learning anything?) Anyways arcades are pretty much dead, which is fine cause I hate waiting for the games to be ported to consoles.

Bucket
December 9th, 2004, 23:21
Under my desk...... I really shouldn't let her sleep there, my computer work area is starting to smell as bad as the old maya lab.... and she snores a little bit.

Spooty
December 11th, 2004, 21:09
Puppy! That looks like my dog only mines yellow