PDA

View Full Version : ATTN Prof Clayton - JB107 Software Needed

Gheric
October 8th, 2010, 08:28
Not sure if you're going to be up in your office much today, but I didn't see you this morning at 9. I still need the software so I can work on the computers in 107. I'll check your office again in a bit. Thanks.

Jeff

ProfClayton
October 8th, 2010, 08:31
Not sure if you're going to be up in your office much today, but I didn't see you this morning at 9. I still need the software so I can work on the computers in 107. I'll check your office again in a bit. Thanks.

JeffOh poop. Sorry, I forgot that I'm watching the kidlets this morning. I'll figure something out, watch this space.

Gheric
October 8th, 2010, 09:11
will do

ProfClayton
October 8th, 2010, 09:37
I'm trying to track down a Windows 7 disc that we can use (since we need a 64-bit version of the OS).

It's not going to happen today, I'm afraid. Stop in and see me Tuesday. I'll make sure that I have everything then.

Gheric
October 8th, 2010, 10:41
Okay, that's cool. In the meantime I'm cleaning up as much as I can on these systems to help them run a little better. See you tuesday.

ProfClayton
October 12th, 2010, 07:29
I talked with the Tech Guys yesterday and they are going to gather the discs today. I'll get them before I leave and have them with me tomorrow morning during my office hours (8-10am) or you can stop by my class in JB108 (10:30am-1:15pm).

Gheric
October 30th, 2010, 09:30
I've run into a snag on the Autodesk software, it's not letting me activate with the serial number on the case. Do you know if there's another code somewhere that has to be used?

ProfClayton
October 30th, 2010, 12:55
There is. It's the server file SN. The tech guys will have to give it to us on Monday.

Gheric
October 31st, 2010, 07:04
ok, for now they're setup as stand-alone keys so people can use them on trial. As soon as we get that info, I'll change them over to use server access. Thanks :D

Gheric
November 11th, 2010, 11:01
Any word yet on when we're going to get the keys for the Autodesk software in the lab?

ProfClayton
November 11th, 2010, 11:15
Any word yet on when we're going to get the keys for the Autodesk software in the lab?

I'll go speak to the fine gentlemen here in a bit. :)