PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Halloween Candy?

ProfClayton
October 5th, 2004, 11:24
Someone just gave my wife a big bag of candy corn, which my wife does not like. So guess who she gave it to?

Yup. Me!

It's my favorite Halloween candy.

What's yours?

Otaku_Zero
October 5th, 2004, 12:43
Dots. All the way.

mojosalsa
October 5th, 2004, 15:53
BOTTLECAPS

All the way baby, esp. the rootbeer ones.

industrial_baby
October 5th, 2004, 17:10
Well as far as halloween candy goes i would have to say candy corn... I cant eat that much of it though. Good thing halloween only comes once a year! My favorite candy in general is nerds rope. yummy. I cant wait to take my kids trick-or-treating i want some candy!

Kelley

Will
October 5th, 2004, 17:27
Dude BIT- O - HONEY !!!!!!! All the way man, LOVE THAT STUFF. yeah when I was little my uncle would chew -chewing tobaccy and after trick or treating I'd sit next to him and eat my bit- O-honey like he was eating his bit-O-honey.

if you dont know what it is its this

Bit o Honey (http://www.oldtimecandy.com/bit-o-honey.htm)

hopper2k
October 5th, 2004, 17:30
i always go for the ones that look like they've been opened already.

and bit o honey always takes chunks of my molars out.

Jacqueline
October 5th, 2004, 20:39
Lollipops... Blow Pops are spiffy.

Oh and chocolate...

ainoreichan
October 5th, 2004, 21:00
Its called Mini Gummi Burgers and I will be giving out samples shortly

:D

Will
October 5th, 2004, 22:00
sticks and balls

Angelo Pardo
October 5th, 2004, 22:30
If I were to hand out candy, I would probably say...Gospel tracts. :D

ProfClayton
October 5th, 2004, 22:41
If I were to hand out candy, I would probably say...Gospel tracts. :D
And as a trick, I'd either TP or egg your house. :D ;)

Jacqueline
October 6th, 2004, 01:51
sticks and balls

Ahhhh.

Its called Mini Gummi Burgers and I will be giving out samples shortly

:D

Like SpongeBob SquarePants Krabby Patty gummi candy? Mmmm.

Sam Treadway
October 6th, 2004, 02:06
#1 - hershey's dark chocolate nuggets
#2 - candy corn
#3 - Nestle SweeTarts

JIHAUS
October 6th, 2004, 02:09
Tootsie Rolls. Definitely.

Thomas Monberg Thompson
October 6th, 2004, 09:27
I know what candy I hate on holoween, its those black and orange ones with penutbutter nasty candy on the inside? ICK

ainoreichan
October 6th, 2004, 10:03
MINI BURGER! unnnnnnn yummy!

Zero Ska
October 6th, 2004, 15:54
I like the flavored Tootsie rolls. The lemon ones.

- Zero Ska

Erik
October 6th, 2004, 21:32
Those candy cigarettes that my chain smoking neighbor used to give me when I was a kid lol

Will
October 6th, 2004, 23:23
DUDE are you talking about the chocolate kind wrapped with cigerrette looking paper?!

Angelo Pardo
October 6th, 2004, 23:36

b: What's wrong with Gospel Tracts?

And btw if you do do that, my mom will hunt you down until she finds you (considering she likes to keep the house extra nice and super tidy ;))....! Haha, I can actually see her doing that. :(

Otaku_Zero
October 6th, 2004, 23:43

or teepee AND egg the house!

I know what candy I hate on holoween, its those black and orange ones with penutbutter nasty candy on the inside? ICK

No way dude, those are super tasty. If you get any, give them to me!

Erik
October 7th, 2004, 00:03
DUDE are you talking about the chocolate kind wrapped with cigerrette looking paper?!

haha yeah he would hand out the chocolate, bubble gum and the pure white sugar cigerrettes. How I didn't become a chain smoker myself from all these subliminal messages beats me lol

parklife
October 7th, 2004, 10:35
the pure white sugar ones were the coolest, because if you puffed on them, a cloud of powder would come out and it really looked like you were smoking to gullible people who didn't know any better.

But, sadly it had been years since I could find them at the gas station, so I gave up and started smoking the real ones. I found out not that long ago that there's a place in Boerne that still sells them, and you can buy cartons online. They look like Lucky Strike cigarettes.

industrial_baby
October 7th, 2004, 12:25
Ooh i love those candy cigarettes... Yummy! There is a little convenience store next to where my inlaws live that sells them. I think its on W.Poplar and 24th St., and they sell them in extreme bulk at Toudeze (or something like that) which is next to the jailhouse cafe. I suggest buying bulk its pretty cheap - as a matter of face i get all my halloween candy there - its cheap and plentiful.

Kelley

ProfClayton
October 7th, 2004, 13:05
b: What's wrong with Gospel Tracts?
While probably good for, they're not candy. :D

Jacqueline
October 7th, 2004, 21:02
*hopes Professor Clayton started this thread to plan which candies to give his students for an early Halloween gift* :p

Spooty
October 7th, 2004, 22:46
Doller General used to sell those candy cigarettes. But last time Iwas there was a long time ago and in a small town with my grandma. I duno if they still do. They had Flinstones ones. Cartoons supporing cigarettes hehe

MikeMan85
October 9th, 2004, 00:34
Yeah Candy Corn is my fav....

BigPoppaPump
October 27th, 2004, 12:59
I really enjoy the orange pumkin candies and I really believe that they are way better than the Corn candies...!

Andrew
October 27th, 2004, 16:49
Any kind of candy is good... but I like those litte chocolate easter eggs... *oops*

*ahem* Halloween, eh? ... Candy corn then...

Spooty
October 27th, 2004, 21:41
Candy Corn..hmmmm.. Is that name just a ploy by the vegetable industry, trying to get people to associate “corn” with “candy”. So people think “corn” yummy like “candy”. I bet thats were it started. hehehe:p