PDA

View Full Version : AnyOne for Matrix Reload!!

BigPoppaPump
May 12th, 2003, 11:14
Yo!

what happen to the Matrix, is no one gonna be looking forward to seeing matrix reload. I have not seen a new thread on the subject, and I felt that I must start one. Any one for Matrix Reload!

BigPoppaPump
May 19th, 2003, 08:42
Yo,

Wish you guys where there. It was an awesome movie, and I really enjoyed watching the flick. Anyways I stay after to see the previews for the 3rd and last installment of the Matrix Trilogy, and I believe that it is going to be another awesome flick. I will definitely be buying the Matrix Trilogy on DVD, and all I have left to say is, I can't wait for the Revolution." END

BigPoppaPump
May 22nd, 2003, 13:50
Hello gang, it has been almost a week since "The Matrix Reload" came out, but just the other day I remembered of another move that came out in 1998 that had almost the same story line. Below is the link that I found that compared the two movies. By the way the movie is called "Dark City."

http://www.geocities.com/princessrajah/mvsdc.html

But I really enjoyed both movies, because it made me think! I like it when a movie makes me think. Anyways you guys let me know what you think about both movies.

Larry

BigPoppaPump
May 22nd, 2003, 13:54
Here is an image from Dark City: