PDA

View Full Version : Buffy

romeoandjuliet146
April 16th, 2003, 13:47
What did you think about buffy last night?

phoenixrai
April 16th, 2003, 13:49
omg! it was soooo good! who would have thought that would have ever happened to zander. it was so sad--but at least they didn't kill him off. :D

Joseph Blalock
April 16th, 2003, 13:52
i think i missed that one ;)

romeoandjuliet146
April 16th, 2003, 14:08
I wonder if buffy will die in the last episode. Maybe Faith too.

phoenixrai
April 16th, 2003, 14:29
i hope faith doesn't die. but i don't care if buffy dies...
if she wants off the show, make sure she can't come back when her movie career never gets off the ground. she can do scooby doo 3,4,5 ....

romeoandjuliet146
April 16th, 2003, 15:51
Buffy should enjoy her fame while it lasts. I wonder what will happen tonight on Angel. I know when Willow was hurt she tried to heal herself but I don't think she can heal Xander.

Professor Watkins
April 18th, 2003, 11:37
Are you so sad that its the last season? I wonder how they're going to kill buffy off....or how they are going to end the season.

Isrithe
April 18th, 2003, 12:12
wow, didnt know it was the last season of buffy. I never watch it anyway, but oh well.

romeoandjuliet146
April 18th, 2003, 13:42
The ghost of Buffy's mom told Dawn " In the end Buffy won't choose you" I don't know what that means But since this is the end the writers will do anything now. Last show they had Xander's eye poked out!!!

Isrithe
April 18th, 2003, 22:59
ow!!

phoenixrai
April 23rd, 2003, 01:20
did you get to see if next weeks buffy is a rerun or a new eppy?

i need my buffy fix.

i so think that they should have spike kill buffy off--that would be just classic!

--i love your orlando pic--yummy :D

romeoandjuliet146
April 23rd, 2003, 07:57
It's a new one. I think her friends turn against her. Xander has his eye covered. They were all sitting around in the living room and looking at her.

phoenixrai
May 1st, 2003, 23:57
ok buffy is getting so good! but i can't believe that we only have 2 or 3 eppies left :( i wonder what is going to happen & who is gonna be killed off.

romeoandjuliet146
May 20th, 2003, 19:33
Buffy could have been better. I liked how she was free to do what she wanted now but the show was filled with too many silly lines that took away from the impact it could have had. I still liked it though but Xander didn't seem too sad over Anya. And I wish Buffy would have told Spike that she meant it. What I don't understand is why Buffy's Mom told Dawn " In the end Buffy won't choose you." But Buffy didn't make a choice in the end. It could have been more emotional like the finale when Buffy died now that was a good ending. It had a sadness to it. This ending had soe good points but then there was always someone chiming in with a cheesy line.