PDA

View Full Version : A movie about lovely McDonalds food

industrial_baby
January 31st, 2004, 19:34
I, for one, cannot eat McDonalds. I used to love it but now it tastes really gross. Check this out....

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20040121/review_nm/review_film_supersize_dc_1

~Kelley

hopper2k
January 31st, 2004, 20:15
interesting. i'd like to see it. he needs to advertise it in a mcdonald's restaurant, haha.

ProfClayton
January 31st, 2004, 21:28
http://www.seanbaby.com/news/images/chicken07.jpg

... hmmmm, McDonalds...

hopper2k
January 31st, 2004, 21:58
http://www.shrineofinsanity.com/images/insanity/ronald3.gif

industrial_baby
February 1st, 2004, 18:08
I heard that now their Chicken McNuggets are made with real chicken. Ummm, i may not want to know this but, what were they made with before??

Kelley

hopper2k
February 1st, 2004, 18:23
yes, real chicken...real fake chicken. ok...time to watch the lame halftime show.

ProfClayton
February 1st, 2004, 21:06
Originally posted by industrial_baby
I heard that now their Chicken McNuggets are made with real chicken. Ummm, i may not want to know this but, what were they made with before??
Theya re now made from white meat... before hand they were made with the gray and dark meat of the chicken (well processed chicken anyways).

Isrithe
February 3rd, 2004, 10:11
Mechanically divided chicken

Jacqueline
February 3rd, 2004, 17:20
The only thing I eat from McDonald's is their Fruit 'N Yogurt Parfait...

Why does it seem that everybody enjoys picking on McDonald's? Why not complain about Burger King (the few left), Jack in the Box, or Wendy's? Sure, Wendy's is a tad healthier than McDonald's, but essentially, they are the same.

I wonder why nobody would make a film about the incredibly unhealthy and greasy mexican foods that so many people consume. Now that is the real reason San Antonio is so overweight.

ProfClayton
February 3rd, 2004, 18:03
"I'd rather die fat with a smile on my face, than be skinny and starving!"

-- Anon

El Gran Silencio
February 4th, 2004, 20:55
hey Jacque, to answer your question, McDonald's is mainly targeted because most of all they're advertising is geared toward children, and that's not right. That is why, and plus, they're bigger than any of the other companies, so why not. If MickkyD's changes so will the others in theory.

Oh, and Mexican foods aren't unhealthy and greasy, it's the portions that are unhealthly. Get it right, and quit picking on the Mesicans and our food.

Oh, and have u found your frog yet? Just wondering.

hopper2k
February 5th, 2004, 20:41
"...McDonald's is mainly targeted because most of all they're advertising is geared toward children..."

Jacqueline
February 5th, 2004, 21:33
So the main reasons to loathe McDonald's are:
1. Their use of advertising to attract children
2. Their corporate size
3. Their power to influence similar restaurants
Those are all logical reasons not to support the chain.

Alright.... Not all Mexican foods, but many of them. Compared to healthier alternatives, fried tortillas with beef fajitas, guacamole, cheese, and sour cream, paired with refried beans with bacon; Mexican food is typically unhealthy, while the quantity of consuming adds to the problem. By the way, I am as Hispanic as one can be... :) So I suppose I was really only picking on the food traditionally associated with San Antonio, much of the student population, myself, my family, and especially my abuela from Mexico. Of course, not all Hispanics choose to eat these foods; and not all Hispanics are overweight.

Nope nope, he is still hopping around somewhere. I think I will post missing signs soon. ;)

Isrithe
February 6th, 2004, 23:42
not to be mean, but the kid in the picture above looks like the stay puff marshmellow man.

Will
February 8th, 2004, 05:37
*response to Mike's last post*

Woa, when did they start breeding Michelin Men.

Isrithe
February 10th, 2004, 15:39
HAHAHAHAHHA!!!!